I find it strange. In comic books, video games, and movies, whenever explorers in uncharted territory come across giant rats, the logical response is to try to kill the giant rats. This does not seem like such a difficult concept to me. In fact, given that a giant rat is very likely to be evil, killing them on sight seems like the obvious thing.
And yet, in the real world, when real-live people meet real-live giant rats, they just pick them up and pose for pictures with them:

What is wrong with you researchers? Haven't you ever played Dungeons & Dragons?
2 comments:
If people only played D&D more often this world wouldn't be so #&*$%! UP!!!!!!
Oh $&!^, I failed my saving throw against the Giant Rat!
You know, I thought the same thing. And in the same story they mention that researchers also discovered a tiny opossum.
Did they cook it into a tiny opossum stew?
No. Stupid researchers.
Post a Comment