I didn't actually see his performance yesterday, so I have no idea whether he did good, bad or whatever.
Here's what happened: I was watching the show last night, but Sanjaya didn't sing until the very end. Just before he was about to go on, the phone rang. So I hit the remote control button that did the "Pause Live Television" thing, and I answered the phone. Then, when I got off the phone, I hit the button that I thought was supposed to resume paused TV, but instead, it flipped the channel to Bill O'Reilly's pugly face yammering about something stupid like Anna Nicole's baby or Don Imus or something.
So I switched back to American Idol, but Sanjaya's song was almost over, and the Windows Media Center does not store paused TV in its memory if you flip the channel while it's paused. So I only caught the last couple notes of him singing some song I don't know and didn't even understand the words to.
Dammit, Bill O'Reilly. This is your fault.
Anyway, not having heard Sanjaya's performance, I had to use my imagination as to what it must have been like. Then I edited up a Sanjaya picture in MS Paint in order to create a visual representation of what I envisioned in my mind.
It came out something like this:
That rules! If I knew I was going to imagine something as awesome as that, I totally would have voted for him while the polls were open last night!

1 comment:
Oh man. It was totally my fault that you missed Sanjaya's Eyebeam Spectacular!!!! I called you from Florida while you were at our house watching TV on our Piver! I'm so sorry!!!!
Post a Comment